Your privacy is important to Collier County Fair and Exposition Inc. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Collier County Fair and Exposition Inc. collects, and the ways in which Collier County Fair and Exposition Inc. uses that personal information.
This privacy statement
Personal information collection
Collier County Fair and Exposition Inc. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website including pages visited and purchases.
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website including Name, Address, Phone numbers, email addresses
- information about transactions carried out over this website including Name, Address, Phone numbers, email addesses anditems purchases
- any other information that you send to Collier County Fair and Exposition Inc.
Using personal information
Collier County Fair and Exposition Inc. may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Collier County Fair and Exposition Inc. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Collier County Fair and Exposition Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Collier County Fair and Exposition Inc. will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Collier County Fair and Exposition Inc. will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology. Financial information is collected by a reputable and secure Credit Card processing company and is not entered or stored on Collier County Fair and Exposition Inc. servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Collier County Fair and Exposition Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Collier County Fair and Exposition Inc.
- by email to email@example.com or
- by post to Collier County Fair
751 39th Ave NE
Naples, FL 34120.